Showcasing Shaftesbury and Seven Dials Village
We’re the lead communications agency for Shaftesbury – one of the largest landlords in London’s West End.
Across a wide-ranging financial, corporate, and brand communications brief, we’ve helped the business strengthen its case with investors, develop its crisis preparedness and planning, launched its corporate social media presence, and bring the experiences of Seven Dials Village into homes across the country during lockdown.
Who you are is as important as what you do
Shaftesbury was seen as a collection of incredible assets. We focused on positioning the company as a world-class business, with a team that adds value to its portfolio and takes seriously its responsibilities as a custodian of some of London’s most important communities.
We’ve increased understanding and recognition of Shaftesbury, its unique qualities, and portfolio by:
- Helping investors develop a better understanding of Shaftesbury’s portfolio and the Group’s long-term prospects – including strategic messaging around an activist shareholder issue, and a refresh of the firm’s corporate purpose and values
- Developing a corporate social media strategy and building the company’s online presence
- Conducting a full risk audit to develop bespoke crisis training, simulations and protocols
- Delivering integrated placemaking campaigns for Seven Dials Village to drive footfall and increase sales for retailers in the area and showcase the area to international audiences
- Everyone from Westminster Councillors to international brands and media outlets now regularly engage with Shaftesbury’s corporate social content
- The unique nature of Shaftesbury’s portfolio, management team and ways of operating are better understood than
ever before by the analyst and investor communities
- Our Seven Dials @Home lockdown content series generated over 700,000 views and doubled email newsletter engagement
- More than 200 pieces of consumer coverage featured our collaboration with globally renowned artist Dame Zandra Rhodes. who created bespoke artworks, featuring words of praise from the Seven Dials community taken from Instagram, to welcome visitors back to Seven Dials after lockdown