MHP Health win big at Communiqué
The high performing healthcare practice has been successful in five categories at the industry’s leading awards ceremony.
The MHP Health team is celebrating after a successful evening at the Communiqué Awards in London, which recognise best practice in healthcare communications. Having been shortlisted for six projects this year, the team were successful in five categories:
- Excellence in Communications – Payers and Policy Makers:A Milestone in HPV Prevention: Gender Neutral Vaccination – For MSD
- Highly commended – Writing Excellence:Gaining Perspective: What can the UK Learn from Lung Cancer Care in Europe? For Bristol Myers Squibb
- Highly commended – Excellence in Communications – Payers and Policy Makers: Making ADHD the Centre of Attention – For Takeda
- Young Achiever in Healthcare Communications
Account Director – Chris McPherson
- Communiqué Public Affairs and Policy Consultancy of the Year
The awards follow 19 percent growth for the Practice in 2018, which has led to a series of new hires and promotions. The team has also begun 2019 strongly, winning a series of new assignments with major healthcare organisations including Alzheimer’s Research UK, AstraZeneca, NHS Digital and Roche. The team deliver projects at a UK, European, and Global level across a broad range of communications disciplines including policy, government affairs, media relations, patient advocacy and corporate communications. The team’s varied work has one goal: To make perfect sense of health.
Commenting on the award success, Head of Health Kate Pogson said: “Proud just doesn’t do it justice. If 2018 had a theme it was one of diversification: From reversing UK Government policy on vaccinations, to building support for genomics in the NHS and shaping the environment for respiratory conditions in Asia – our briefs were challenging and wide-ranging and we had to find the creative solutions to match. We’re therefore delighted to have been recognised in this way – and I’m particularly pleased to see the individual achievements of one of our talented consultants Chris McPherson acknowledged, alongside the entire team in the consultancy category.”