At MHP Brand we believe that being talked about is not enough. Getting our clients seen, heard, liked and shared is our passion.
Everything we do is underpinned by insight and activated with ambition and flair. From blockbuster integrated brand campaigns, news generation and high-impact events to content creation and social media strategies we provide the prompts to change perception and create new advocates.
Our current clients include American Express, TalkTalk, Laithwaite’s Wine, Kleenex, Aviva, MQ, L’oreal, Unilever, Uswitch and NHS Bloody and Transplant.
MHP Communications helps its clients to navigate change at pace. We deliver highly effective and impactful communications programmes by combining insight with sector expertise, and an understanding of the media and business landscapes.
The firm is built around a simple proposition: by employing the right people to do smart thinking, we deliver tangible results and business benefits.
Our expertise spans brand PR, corporate communications and media relations, CSR and sustainability, financial and capital markets communications, health and public affairs.
MHP Communications has 140 consultants working in London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney, and is part of Engine, a global marketing and communications group operating across 4 continents with over 2500 staff.What is the role?
We are looking for an AM/ SAM with a real flair for media and influencer relations to join our award winning brand team. The role will manage the day to day delivery of client programmes, generate outstanding coverage and content for our clients and where appropriate to direct and advise colleagues. This role will suit someone who enjoys working in a forward thinking fast paced environment.
You will need have excellent creative writing skills with an eye for a story and will be able to demonstrate strong story telling skills in all written work – be that press releases, advertorials or client proposals.
You will have superb media and influencer contacts and instinctively know the right person to approach with a story.
You will be a natural when it comes to adapting stories for social media and digital platforms, and have experience contributing to digital campaigns.
You’ll have experience of working with high profile brands and have experience of forming strong client relationships built on trust and respect and well as the hunger and tenacity to deliver results that smash KPIs.
You’ll be organised and have proven experience of managing and delivering campaigns for clients and a decent understanding of budget management.
As an Account Manager/ SAM you will be responsible for managing and nurturing our SAE’s AE and grads, so a passion for leading and mentoring is a must.What are the main responsibilities?
- Deliver agreed client programmes / actions with responsibility for providing timely and clear reporting on progress
- Day to day client liaison and management
- Develop and nurture key media relationships
- Develop media/blogger strategies and proactively seeking opportunities for clients with a focus on results
- Assist with managing servicing and profitability and ensuring effective client counsel is provided
- Maintain an excellent understanding of clients’ business objectives, media and issues in their wider industry sector and managing of programmes to enable them to meet those objectives
- Assist with new business preparation and pitching whilst maintaining prospect contacts
- Keep up to date with the latest digital and social media trends, proactively developing material and awareness of MHP’s digital offering
- Manage and mentor junior team members
At MHP, you can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, childcare vouchers, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more!
Our unique structure and culture has meant we’ve featured in The Sunday Times’ Best Company To Work For Top 100 list five years in a row too.